$ 109.00 USD
Our Lady's Holy House of Nazareth, in which the Annunciation and the Incarnation took place, is carried by angels from Palestine to Dalmatia. "Tradition tells us that on May 10, 1291, the Holy House of Nazareth was raised from its foundations in Nazareth and transported by Angels across the Mediterranean from Palestine to Dalmatia to the small town of Tersatto. The pastor of the Church of St. George, at Tersatto, Alexander Georgevich, was puzzled by the sudden presence of what looked like a tiny church and prayed for enlightenment. His prayers were answered when the Blessed Virgin appeared to him in sleep and told him that this was indeed the Holy House of Nazareth where the Annunciation took place and it was brought here through the power of God [www.catholictradition.org]." Artwork by G. B. Tiepolo.